Pets are welcome at The Vagabond's House. In order to
guarantee the comfort of all our guests, the following
rules must be observed:
• Pets must not be left alone in the room at any
time or under any circumstances.
• If you wish to go to dinner or to another activity
without your pet, we kindly ask that you make arrangements
for your pet to be supervised. A list of approved pet
sitters will be available to you at the front desk.
• While in the public areas of the Inn, pets must
be on a lead or in a carrier at all times.
• Pets are not allowed on the furniture in either
the guest rooms or the public areas. A pet blanket will
be provided for your pet for in-room use.
• Pets are to be walked off property. Please preserve
the beauty of our gardens.
• Please take our other guests into consideration.
Should your pet become disruptive, please excuse yourselves
and calm your pet, so everyone can have an enjoyable
We look forward to welcoming you and your pets!